Squalicum Harbor East Entrance
Hotel Bellwether at Squalicum Harbor's East Entrance
Squalicum Harbor Gate 6
Squalicum Boat Launch
Squalicum Harbor's East Entrance
Crabpots Rigged and Stacked Before the Season
A Full-Service Marina
Squalicum Harbor is a full-service marina on the northern shores of Bellingham Bay in the City of Bellingham, Washington. It is the home port to more than 1,400 commercial and pleasure boats, including a large charter boat fleet.
Squalicum Harbor is a 5-star EnviroStars and Certified Clean Marina.
AmenitiesHarbor's amenities include:
- Free parking
- Public boat launch - launch anytime!
- Showers, restrooms, laundry facilities
- Dinghy racks, dock boxes and carts
- Year round potable water with individual hose bibs
- Certified Clean Marina
- Portable holding tank pump-outs & 2 pump-out docks
- Recycling (oil, anti-freeze, etc.)
- Waterfront walking trails
Squalicum Harbor is at the foot of downtown Bellingham, a university community with an incredible array of recreational opportunities. The harbor is surrounded by:
- All the marine services a boater could ever need
- The area's finest hotels and restaurants
- Zuanich Point Park and the Squalicum Harbor Fishermen's Memorial
View a map of Squalicum Harbor to find directions and services.