Lost & Found
If you lost an item on or near port property, you can check with the nearest port office to see if it has been turned in to port administration. You can also email the port if you are not sure where the item was lost. Be prepared to provide the following:
- Approximate time when the item was lost
- General description of where you think the item was lost
- Identifying features of your lost item
View maps of the port offices. Contact information for the offices is as follows:
If you lost an item on an airplane, you will need to check with your airline for your lost item. Anything lost or left on an airplane is not turned in at the airport. Each airline has their own policy regarding lost items, and should have that procedure on their website for you.
- Bellingham Cruise Terminal
- Bellingham International Airport
- Blaine Harbormaster's Office
- Harbor Center Administration Building
- Squalicum Harbormaster's Office
If we receive lost property that has personal identifying information such as a name, address, or phone number, we will attempt to return it to the rightful owner. If the property is not claimed in a reasonable period of time, it will be turned over to the Chief Law Enforcement Agency with jurisdiction over where the property was found.