How do I change slips?
The harbors' maintain a berth change request (BCR) list to help current customers move from one slip to another slip or to a larger or smaller slip. To get on the BCR, visit the harbor office and fill out a BCR form. All slip change requests are processed by request date.

Show All Answers

1. How long can I stay on the visitor dock?
2. Does the harbor allow boats to overhang the slip?
3. Can I live on my boat?
4. Is my pet welcome at the harbor?
5. Does the harbor have dock carts?
6. How many days notice is required to cancel moorage?
7. How do I change slips?
8. Can I store my dinghy on the dinghy rack?